According to Arkansas.com, here are five cool things you might not know about Bull Shoals Lake!
1. Bull Shoals Dam is the fifth largest concrete dam in the nation.
2. In November, many anglers submerge Christmas trees to lure fish like crappie to the large piles of brush.
3. Scuba divers from many different places are known to dive at Bull Shoals, where they spear scaled rough fish and enjoy the clear water.
4. Bull Shoals Lake has around 45,500 surface acres.
5. Over 20 parks are sheltered along the lake’s edge, developed by federal, state and local agencies.