How about a way to make fishing even easier than just waiting there for something to bite? What if you could know exactly where the fish were? Sound like a fantasy? With the iBobber, this fantasy becomes a reality.
The iBobber is a tiny personal sonar depth finder that syncs with your smartphone or tablet. This little portable device has a range of 100 feet and can tell you all about the temperature, bottom contours, and depths of the water.
Compact and easy to transport, the iBobber makes fishing a breeze on docks, kayaks, and houseboats. According to reelsonar.com, the iBobber’s features include:
- Patented sonar fish identifier technology
- LED beacon
- Rechargeable battery and charge status indicator light
- 10+ hrs battery life
- Accurate sonar readings from a depth of 4' down to 135'
- 2 Snap swivel connections for use as bobber or as remote fish finder
- Bluetooth Smart sync up to a distance of 100' for best battery life on the market
- Raw sonar or fish tagging views
- Depth-tagged fish icons color coded by size
- Waterbed and structure contour mapping
- GPS spot tagging with interactive map
- Trip Log with date, time, location, water temp, conditions, type of fishing, lure, number and species of fish caught
- Lunar calendar and weather (temp, rain, wind, barometer)
- Fish & strike alarms
- Optional social media share features
- Compatible with Google Watch and iWatch
- One Year Limited Warranty
Pretty much the whole shebang, this could be the perfect gift for the fishers among your friends and family.