PDA

View Full Version : Lets help Chrissy out.

OLD HOUSEBOATER
12-20-2015, 08:11 AM
Christmas help for Burns Craft
Hi,
I got this from Chrissy Sunday

Ed Do you have any thing?

I attempted to post to the forum but wasn't able so I hope you can help. I've spent multiple hours searching the internet and reaching out to boating forums in search of a picture for a sentimental Christmas gift. I would like to find a photo of the Burns-Craft logo, usually found on the instrument panel. It would be great to have some instruments but most specifically, the logo. I would like a close up that can be blown up and matted on canvas. Thus far, I've had no luck and time is running short. My hope is that someone on this site has access to a Burns Craft and can take photos. I will gladly pay a reasonable price for the time and effort and the photos can be texted or emailed to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Merry Christmas,
Chrissy
205-960-2213
chris.jolliffe@childrensal.org

OHB

BananaTom
12-20-2015, 09:37 AM
Maybe Chrissy can find a Burns Craft for sale near her location, and go and take a pic. Not sure where Chrissy is located, but with the phone of 205 area code, I assume Alabama.

Here is one for sale in Fort Payne, AL

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1978/Burnscraft-Eldorado-2628228/Fort-Payne/AL/United-States#.VnbiNfkrK70

Bamby
12-20-2015, 01:18 PM
Just a note to let folks know Chrissy has managed to successfully find her photo. She actually already has it already matted up and ready to go.

BananaTom
12-20-2015, 03:43 PM
Just a note to let folks know Chrissy has managed to successfully find her photo. She actually already has it already matted up and ready to go.

Thanks for posting.

pirate
12-23-2015, 12:17 PM
Glad she got it, I had a Burns here. Need anything else just yell. I have people working on the posting problem should be fixed shortly.