PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

OLD HOUSEBOATER
12-20-2015, 10:23 AM
Ed and I want to wish all of our Members and Guests A Blessed Christmas And a Happy and Prosperous New Year

Ed has over 24 years Moderating this forum and it's predecessor, I'm starting my 22nd. Many of you have been here, with us, for many years some, for a few, and we also have some new members celebrating their first.

Some of you have become personal friends. To all of you who have shared your questions, answers, boating and life experiences THANK YOU! Please continue to share your experiences with us in the New Year.

Spread the Joy of House Boating with your friends, neighbors, relative's and people you have yet to meet.

BananaTom
12-20-2015, 10:29 AM
Ed and I want to wish all of our Members and Guests A Blessed Christmas And a Happy and Prosperous New Year

Ed has over 24 years Moderating this forum and it's predecessor, I'm starting my 22nd. Many of you have been here, with us, for many years some, for a few, and we also have some new members celebrating their first.

Some of you have become personal friends. To all of you who have shared your questions, answers, boating and life experiences THANK YOU! Please continue to share your experiences with us in the New Year.

Spread the Joy of House Boating with your friends, neighbors, relative's and people you have yet to meet.

Merry Christmas Friends!!!

42gibson
12-21-2015, 04:07 AM
merry Christmas to all and a happy safe boating new year

desimulacra
12-21-2015, 07:47 AM
Merry Christmas!

Amelia
12-21-2015, 09:41 AM
A splendid Christmas full of all the good things, and a bright and shiny new year, full of hope and good boating to all of you.

Fork-lift-king
12-21-2015, 01:54 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone from sunny south Florida.