PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane check-in?

Amelia
09-12-2017, 01:57 PM
How are y'all who were in the paths of Howard and Irma? Did you survive without much damage, I hope?

Stmbtwle
09-12-2017, 07:16 PM
No damage at all, oddly enough. We expected to lose everything to the storm surge.
My heart goes out to those who weren't so fortunate.

BananaTom
09-13-2017, 10:57 AM
All good in Pensacola, just lost time to shuttering the house, but that is an insurance contract requirement, to comply with my application submission.
Son in Tampa area had a hole punctured in his pool cage screen from falling tree debris, and that is it!!

BananaTom
09-13-2017, 10:58 AM
How are y'all who were in the paths of Howard ?

Howard or Harvey?

Steve Sanford
09-15-2017, 09:36 AM
We had no home damage in Katy Texas from Harvey with just under 40 in of rain, All animals horses, cows, sheep and chickens survived huddled around the building, and under the Houseboat, Ducks are the only ones that loved it! Ceiling in Houseboat got wet from leakage, but not a big problem to fix, messed up my blasting and painting weekend for bottom. Lots of damage all around, we were very fortunate.

Amelia
09-18-2017, 12:18 PM
Oh, Tom.... duh... brain fade. You know what I meant, (bless my befuddled heart.)

We're very glad to hear that those in harm's way made it through with minimal damage. Not even much rain here, but the season ain't over yet.

easttnboater
09-22-2017, 05:22 AM
We snapped a couple of dock lines and lost a little canvas. The dock itself broke in a couple of places on down from my slip.