PDA

View Full Version : Magma Grill..... Where to put it??

DitchRider
08-31-2012, 01:30 PM
ok... got my West Marine rewards certificates today and decided to get a Magma Catalina grill for our Gibson.

So.... Where to put it? Do I pop it up front where it is nice and convenient or do I put it out on the stern deck?

How do you have yours setup????

42gibson
08-31-2012, 04:20 PM
we put our grill on the starboard stern rail. i made a 1/8 in stainless tray to mount it on and drilled holes in the rear corners to drain any rain water. by the way, this is a picture of it mounted on our 42. its now mounted on the port side stern corner the same way. it works out great.

BananaTom
09-01-2012, 01:26 PM
I placed mine on the starboard stern as well. I wanted it away from the ladder to the upper deck.

I was worried that someone coming down the ladder, might lose balance,
and then need to use rear railing, and I did not want them to land on a hot barbque

Just like 42gibson above

DitchRider
09-01-2012, 08:21 PM
OK mounted it to the stern starboard rail....

Thanks Ya'll

DitchRider
09-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Day two... anchored off the South Eastern tip of Peanut Island. Grilled marinated chicken and steak kabobs...

Thanks again all!!! Love this board.

42gibson
09-10-2012, 02:39 AM
we just finished the last big hoorah for the season,the sternwheeler festival. now in about 8 weeks the boat will be undercover for another winter season. where did the summer go??? i hope this winter goes as fast!!!! gonna have to take a few trips south this winter i guess.