PDA

View Full Version : looking for the best price

dalehollow
09-04-2012, 07:29 PM
IM wondering who might know of a site, where I can find the Honda Gen 2000, at the lowest price possible.
I just sold our's on ebay for nearly what I gave for it after using it for a little over a year .
It was the unit from He*l, true sometimes u just get one thats a beast.

I have used Wise in Chicago in the Past but hoping someone may, have shopped them lately thanks in advance

BananaTom
09-05-2012, 06:45 AM
I was talking to some last night about this very product, given the Hurricane that just blew by us and went to Louisiana. I was told that ebay was the best place to find the Honda 2000. Amazing, this thing weighs 47 pounds, and runs for 6 - 9 hours on a gallon of gas. I also looked at the 3000.

I do see one in my future, but my 10 year old 5500 still gets the job done for home back-up when the lights go out.

polo
09-05-2012, 10:37 AM
I have mine in camping world .polo

GoVols
09-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Craigslist, EBay, or Amazon! Just Google it also. You never know what you'll find. I buy most everything off the internet now. The FedEx and UPS guys visit my house nearly every week!

stp012
09-08-2012, 09:14 PM
wanagenerators.com

They have great pricing and shipping is free. Plus their customer service is outstanding. I would be leary of ordering something like this from eBay.

You have to call or email them to request the price list because Honda doesn't allow them to advertise discounted prices. I think the EU2000i will run you around $920 with free shipping.