PDA

View Full Version : Need Help from Moderator

Tony B
09-09-2012, 03:05 PM
When the new forum began I had trouble signing in as TonyB so it was easier to start a new ID and I used Tony B. The diference being that there is a space between the Tony and the B. I been off here for a while and now I notice that all of my old TonyB stuff is gone. Wiped clean. Like I had amnesia and woke up as Tony B with no former identity.
I want my old life back. Can you guys figure out a way to meld my old TonyB with the new Tony B?
I really dont care which one you use as the "new" identity as long as all of my old stuff is on the new forum. I could say that this is making my hair fall out but it's a bit late for that.

Thanks in advance

TonyB or Tony B
Sorry, it's a multiple personality thing.

clarencio5
09-10-2012, 03:19 AM
Welcome back.

Tony B
09-10-2012, 06:19 AM
Thanks

I'm back offshore this week. The last few platforms and rigs I worked on had really poor internet service. I could get on for a few minutes and then drop off. This platform seems to be pretty good telephone and internet wise. Good thing I work 16 Hrs/day or I would go nuts without internet.

OLD HOUSEBOATER
09-10-2012, 04:19 PM
TONY B

All your old stuff is on the "old forum". If you want it on the "new forum" you will have to copy and paste the pertinent items.

Tony B
09-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Thanks. Last night I tried it and I couldnt get in. I just tried it again and I did . Must be the really crappy internet out here in the Gulf.
BTW, I just noticed your location as Gulf Shores. I thought you lived much further north.
I sure would like to stop by and meet you next year on our way northward.

Regards

Tony B

OLD HOUSEBOATER
09-11-2012, 12:35 PM
I'll buy breakfast at Hazels.

BananaTom
09-11-2012, 03:41 PM
I sure would like to stop by and meet you next year on our way northward. Regards Tony B

I am not far from OHB at all I think you should come hang around the Red Neck Riveria for a few days before heading North. See some beautiful beaches.

Since OHB got breakfast at Hazels, I got a Cheese Burger at Priate's Cove Marina, and OHB and Mrs OHB are invited. Been afew years since I eyeballed ya'll.

Tony B
09-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Da-am!

I will be looking forward to meeting both of you guys and your families.
I knew there was a reason I told everyone it would take 3 to 4 months to get to Ky. Lake

pirate
09-20-2012, 02:55 PM
If you need more help with your posts yell and I will see what we can do. Beware when OHB says he is buying, and with Banana Tom at his back you may leave in a lifeboat while they cruise in yours. OHB did that on the Nile when he was with Cleo.