Welcome to Houseboat Magazine
Contact UsAdvertise

AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURERS BROKERS FORUMS
Administered by The Pirate
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marina RV park for sale

Super Moderator

Marina RV park for sale

Marina for sale on Tenn Tom waterway. extensive work has been recently done on building and out buildings. 30 slip marina will accept 120 ft boat, on T dock. 2 60 ft slips 4 50s 8 40s and the rest 30s and 24s. Boat launch ramp, room to expand to over 300 boats. 20 unit RV park new cash register, wifi, new diesel and gas pumps and tanks privately owned. 26 acres land and a sheltered cove with 10 ft water depth. New lighted entrance bouys. I am going to Mobile on the Dog River and just started thinking about selling. I also have an executive house on 15 acres on one level with 5000 sq ft of heated and cooled space, appraised at over $700,000 that I could make you a deal on. If interested give me a yell and we will get to the figures. eorton@aol.com 205-373-6713 I can send PICS
    Last edited by pirate; 09-07-2014 at 12:18 PM.

In my dreams. Is the house nearby the marina?

Super Moderator
    Yes it is 13 minutes away

Sounds like a nice setup. Hopefully you can get it sold.

Super Moderator
    Come on down you may wind up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    Marina for sale on Tenn Tom waterway. extensive work has been recently done on building and out buildings. 30 slip marina will accept 120 ft boat, on T dock. 2 60 ft slips 4 50s 8 40s and the rest 30s and 24s. Boat launch ramp, room to expand to over 300 boats. 20 unit RV park new cash register, wifi, new diesel and gas pumps and tanks privately owned. 26 acres land and a sheltered cove with 10 ft water depth. New lighted entrance bouys. I am going to Mobile on the Dog River and just started thinking about selling. I also have an executive house on 15 acres with 5000 sq ft of heated and cooled space, appraised at over $700,000 that I could make you a deal on. If interested give me a yell and we will get to the figures. eorton@aol.com 205-373-6713 I can send PICS

Finally pulled that trigger and coming on down South huh?

I guess this is the Pickensville, AL Marina

Super Moderator
    That it is Tom, I am headed to Mobile in the very near future. May just keep this one. Getting one at Smithville MS three locks up by the Dam for fueling operation. Going to have a resturant and a sternwheeler there for slots and dinner cruise, with new Docks. Same will happem in Mobile. Might could use your services. If things work out I will have three marinas in Mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    That it is Tom, I am headed to Mobile in the very near future. May just keep this one. Getting one at Smithville MS three locks up by the Dam for fueling operation. Going to have a resturant and a sternwheeler there for slots and dinner cruise, with new Docks. Same will happem in Mobile. Might could use your services. If things work out I will have three marinas in Mobile.
    WOW!! Three marina's in Mobile, now that sounds very interesting.

+ Reply to Thread