Contact UsAdvertise

AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURERS BROKERS FORUMS
Administered by The Pirate
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Member Checkin

New Member Checkin

It appears the problem of Newbies joining and Posting has been rectified.

If you are a Newbie, Please Say Hello!!
    Last edited by BananaTom; 01-11-2016 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks for alerting the staff as to our problem, been signed up here for over 2 years, but unable to post, the problem is fixed. House boat owner for the past 10 years, been on the water all my life, as well as work on the water. Currently re-furbishing a 1970 55 ft Monark. Been trying to post pics but have been unable to. When uploading, it gives the orange !, with a not a valid image statement. It is only 23kb pics. I may have to contact them again unless anyone has any ideas.
    Glad to be able to post, will help anyone I can. Steve Sanford

Quote Originally Posted by houseboat2 View Post
    Thanks for alerting the staff as to our problem, been signed up here for over 2 years, but unable to post, the problem is fixed. House boat owner for the past 10 years, been on the water all my life, as well as work on the water. Currently re-furbishing a 1970 55 ft Monark. Been trying to post pics but have been unable to. When uploading, it gives the orange !, with a not a valid image statement. It is only 23kb pics. I may have to contact them again unless anyone has any ideas.
    Glad to be able to post, will help anyone I can. Steve Sanford
    Welcome aboard!! Alas!
    I am sure someone here will advise you on posting photographs.
    I have not performed that task for a period of time, and can not remember.

Sry I have been able to in past but lately cannot post pictures and have quit trying. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by desimulacra View Post
    Sry I have been able to in past but lately cannot post pictures and have quit trying. Welcome!
    I see what you mean, I have not tried in some time. But did so today, and was unable to upload photos.

Hello everyone! I've been on here for several months and have made several posts, but never really introduced myself. My wife and I live full-time on an 80ft Sharpe named the Katelusa (the first two letters of each of our grandchildren) on the Arkansas River near Little Rock. I fully retired at the young age of 50, served for 8 years in the Coast Guard, and now loving life just watching the water go by. I've tried posting pics on here several times and never could. It's very frustrating, so I just gave up. If I could I'd be more than happy to post pics, but that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. Nice to meet everyone and as the old saying goes, "fair winds and following seas" to all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by RonandBee View Post
    Hello everyone! I've been on here for several months and have made several posts, but never really introduced myself. My wife and I live full-time on an 80ft Sharpe named the Katelusa (the first two letters of each of our grandchildren) on the Arkansas River near Little Rock. I fully retired at the young age of 50, served for 8 years in the Coast Guard, and now loving life just watching the water go by. I've tried posting pics on here several times and never could. It's very frustrating, so I just gave up. If I could I'd be more than happy to post pics, but that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. Nice to meet everyone and as the old saying goes, "fair winds and following seas" to all of you!

Hello Ron & Marybeth

They say the image posting problem is fixed, trying out a pichttp://www.houseboatmagazine.com/forum/asset.php?fid=184&uid=14885&d=1455584526 of "Thirsty", 1970 Monark 55 ft, twin Detroit diesel project boat. Steve
    Last edited by houseboat2; 02-15-2016 at 06:04 PM. Reason: adding a pic

Maybe this pic is a little bigger? Steve

Quote Originally Posted by houseboat2 View Post

Maybe this pic is a little bigger? Steve
    I can see it better, NOT!!

+ Reply to Thread