Welcome to Houseboat Magazine
Contact UsAdvertise

AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURERS BROKERS FORUMS
Administered by The Pirate
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HBChattanooga

Threaded View

HBChattanooga

I hope this is in the right place. I wanted to introduced (re-introduce) myself to the group. I was here a couple years ago as Gibson42LC. I sold the boat after the engine went out among other things I got tired of fooling with and have now recently just purchased another boat. We now have an 89 StarDust 18x70 with Aluminum hull which I think we will enjoy a lot more than the other boat. My old one was a Single engine and this one has twin Diesels with a stern thruster which I am excited about. I LOVE reading and learning from all you pros and I'm glad to be back. Island Cove Marina, Harrison, Tn.

Welcome back (although I'm pretty new here also). Tell us more about your "new" boat please. I'm always looking for information on HB's, how they handle in different sea conditions, fuel burn, live-aboard-capabilities, improvements, wish list, etc. I'm thinking (and talking to the other half) about making a move in a few years to living on the water, doing some extended cruising on our waterways. So, any good stories, advice, anything that can help us build knowledge is appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread