1. You agree that you will not use our forums to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
2. Any message posted on our forums expresses only the views of the author of the message and does not necessarily reflect the views of these forums or any person or entity associated with them. These Forums use moderators and administrators to monitor the content and appearance of messages posted in our forums. However, considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to monitor or review every message. Therefore, you agree that neither these forums, nor any person or entity associated with them, will be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information posted in them.
3. You agree that you will not post any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder, unless such copyright is owned by you, this forum. Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate on these Forums.
4. We have the ability to edit and/or remove objectionable messages. Any user who believes that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of such notification, we will make every effort to take such action as we deem necessary within a reasonable period of time. Since this is a manual process, you are advised that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
5. These Forums reserve the right to edit or delete any message for any reason whatsoever, at our sole discretion. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your messages, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless these Forums, FuseTalk Inc. (the software manufacturer) and their agents and employees with respect to any claim based upon the appearance and/or transmission of your message(s).
6. These forums are hosted by Houseboat magazine, and as such, any content posted herein is subject to use in the magazine proper.
Edited: 01/31/2011 at 06:55:35 PM by Houseboat Forums Moderator