Welcome to Houseboat Magazine
Contact UsAdvertise

AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURERS BROKERS FORUMS
Administered by The Pirate
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: best houseboat packages in Kerala

best houseboat packages in Kerala

Hey all here introduces the most enchanting holiday experience in the world
    • Alapuzha (Venice of the East) or Alleppey as it is popularly known is the most prominent township in the backwaters.
    • House boating can be the most relaxing experience for any age, size or type of people.
    • MyHouseboats.com is a total Kerala tourist information website for a traveler who wish to enjoy Kerala in India to its brim.
    • We have every bit of complete satisfaction for you. We are providing online houseboat tour booking and Kerala tour package booking facility.
    • we deliver the best itineraries in kerala houseboats We ensure the lowest prices available for kerala houseboats .
    • These Kerala Houseboats cruises are in high demand but we can always offer them to you at exceptional value.
    • Yes, let your dreams come true...!!! You can book direct Houseboats, Motorboats, Shikkaraboats, Speedboats, Homestays, Village stays and Resorts.
    • we deliver the best itineraries in kerala houseboats We ensure the lowest prices available for kerala houseboats .
    • These Kerala Houseboats cruises are in high demand but we can always offer them to you at exceptional value.
    • We offer you the opportunity to make the best of each and every moment of your valuable and time with each other in total privacy at the spectacular backwaters of Kumarakom & Alleppey.

Thanks for sharing such an wonderful information.I am planning a trip to Kerala with my family.By the way of of your article i got some new information about the tourist places and packages in Kerala.thank you.

I am a Nigerian prince. I, too, am soon to be enjoying the quality houseboating in Kerala. I first need to send you a cashier's check to cover the costs. Please contact me with your address.

What are the odds that he posted that and someone promptly followed up planning a trip?

How do these scammers always seem to find our board?

Senior Member Frantically Relaxing's Avatar
    OP post count: 1
    Helluvadeal post count: 1

Hmm, let me think....
    1988 SkipperLiner 53x14
    1995 Tracker Party Cruiser 32
    2002 Regal 2860 Commodore
    1987 Sea Ray 21' Seville midcabin
    2000 Allegro Bus 40' DP

+ Reply to Thread