Welcome to Houseboat Magazine
Contact UsAdvertise

AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURERS BROKERS FORUMS
Administered by The Pirate
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cruiser Houseboat-must part with

Cruiser Houseboat-must part with

2007-cruising inner costal houseboat. 36 foot HD military tri-toons w skid
    plates-5052-H32 aluminum. Dbl. independent upper/lower helm controls and gauges.
    Full upper deck. 150 HP salt water ETEC engine. Fully trailerable and can be
    used as a camper. The perfect live a board. Very sea worthy and will pass under
    most bridges. Completed the entire AICW with ease. USCG inspected and Boat US
    insured. Too many extras to mention. Must sell due to family issues. Cost 152K.
    Sacrificing for no less than 79500.00. Available after May 2017. Pictures
    available upon request. Kindly call 570-639-2898
    perfect live a board. Spend winter in the
    KEYS. Annual slip may be available in current marina

email contact is jsj248@yahoo.com

Pictures at : https://keys.craigslist.org/reo/5941837486.html

Hi, there. Remember your friends from Edenton, NC? Sorry to hear of troubles, but very good to know you made it all the way to Key West. She's looking good. SOMEday, we hope to follow suit... I think.

I'll never forget you two. Thank you for your tour and hope you are in the water enjoying. Certainly come to the KEYS anytime. So many said you need a hefty boat to do that but if I was to do it again, I would choose my boat. Low draft, great fuel efficiency, great comfort, and because the beam was only 8-6, I could always find a dock at a marina. Glad to hear from you and after I clear the family issues, I have every intention of getting back on the ICW. I may end up paying you another visit in a few years. Stay well and content

+ Reply to Thread