Welcome to Houseboat Magazine
Contact UsAdvertise

AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURERS BROKERS FORUMS
Administered by The Pirate
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Move on Tenn Tom

Super Moderator

Move on Tenn Tom

I have taken over the Smihville marina at the Wilkins lock on the Tenn Tom. Ships store will be open next week will have most things a transit or local will need. All new docks are going in., plus the docks from the old marina which is now shut down. Those docks are being redone. Gas and diesel will be available. pirates Marina cove is gone and I am moving everything, fuel tanks the whole works. The new marina will be Pirates marina Smithville. I have several sailboats and and ocean alexander for sale plus a 36 Nautacraft ans 36 Gibson. All but the yacht are under $7500.00. I am sorry I have not been on the board much due to all this moving and no computer access. We have very good Wifi also up there. Come by and see the old Pirate. Will have a place in mobile and Nashville also. I am finally about to close the buying of the Gibson factory. a big surprise will be in store for you

Glad to hear from you. I guess you decided to dig up some treasure and get moving.

What a treat to hear your news. That's a lot of expanding! I sure would love to explore that part of the world, but Oh, Captain, my captain, doesn't think he's ever going to be a looper. Maybe the potential for too much togetherness. At six knots. Might we ever find you in Mobile? We do get to that part of the world from time to time, and know the way to Dog River very well. Used to sail and race Fish boats out of the Mobile Yacht Club, back when the world was new, and all.

I looked up your place on Google Earth. What a great project! Best of luck with it and I hope you will keep us informed.

+ Reply to Thread