Welcome to Houseboat Magazine
Contact UsAdvertise

AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURERS BROKERS FORUMS
Administered by The Pirate
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for the best price

Threaded View

looking for the best price

IM wondering who might know of a site, where I can find the Honda Gen 2000, at the lowest price possible.
    I just sold our's on ebay for nearly what I gave for it after using it for a little over a year .
    It was the unit from He*l, true sometimes u just get one thats a beast.

I have used Wise in Chicago in the Past but hoping someone may, have shopped them lately thanks in advance

I was talking to some last night about this very product, given the Hurricane that just blew by us and went to Louisiana. I was told that ebay was the best place to find the Honda 2000. Amazing, this thing weighs 47 pounds, and runs for 6 - 9 hours on a gallon of gas. I also looked at the 3000.

I do see one in my future, but my 10 year old 5500 still gets the job done for home back-up when the lights go out.

I have mine in camping world .polo

Craigslist, EBay, or Amazon! Just Google it also. You never know what you'll find. I buy most everything off the internet now. The FedEx and UPS guys visit my house nearly every week!
    '06 Sailabration located on Percy Priest Lake

Bet On Another Thousand

wanagenerators.com

They have great pricing and shipping is free. Plus their customer service is outstanding. I would be leary of ordering something like this from eBay.

You have to call or email them to request the price list because Honda doesn't allow them to advertise discounted prices. I think the EU2000i will run you around $920 with free shipping.

+ Reply to Thread