Welcome to Houseboat Magazine
Contact UsAdvertise

AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURERS BROKERS FORUMS
Administered by The Pirate

Thread: Kingscraft owners and fans

Threaded View

Collaboration

fisheatingbagel,

I am absolutely up for a KC website. Hopefully you, JT and I can start posting some of the material we have collected. I am interested in what you have in mind and how to implement it. I have been trying to figure out the best way to make the stuff I have available. I will PM my email to you and JT and we can get this started.

On a side note, Thursday I drive up for the sea trial on the Ebbtide 190 Catalina, I am very confident it will go well and we will have it in our garage Thurs Nite. Unfortunately, the houseboat is still on hold until the hauler gets the situation worked out on a different boat he is working on. It will probably be a little chilly for an early evening boat ride Thursday in central Indiana, but I am really excited about it. I don't know if this is the best place to talk runabouts, so when I find a good forum to discuss it, I will put up a link to it and put one there coming back to here.

If you can't tell, I am ate up with this stuff Also, a buddy of mine is a professional mechanic (commercial diesel manufacturer test mechanic) and when I told him about the KC and the twin 318's he was actually excited and said we would get them and the genny in tip tip shape when it got here. I can get by when it comes to mechanical work on motors, but this was awesome as this guy is a serious mechanic and WANTS to work with me on the engines. I think he and his wife want boat rides but this is cool as we hang out together and play cards already. Now, if I gould just find a source of free gasoline......

Later,

KC55
    Last edited by KC55; 10-30-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: spelling etc.
    1974 Kingscraft 55x15
    1987 Ebbtide 190 Catalina Open Bow w/Mercruiser V8

http://www.kingscrafthouseboats.com