Your Ultimate Online Houseboating Resource
Welcome to Houseboat Magazine
Contact UsAdvertise

AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURERS BROKERS FORUMS
Administered by The Pirate
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Larger Kings Craft houseboats with 318s?

I dunno about those particular boats but IMO houseboats are about comfort, NOT speed. If I want to go fast I'll buy a boat designed accordingly.

Kinda like women.

i have a friend with 302 fords in his 55 kingscraft and is very satisfied with them. jamie, there is a 55 kingscraft on barron lake in ky for sale. we looked at it this summer. it has 454's with 500 hours and a new generator with warranty left. he's asking 45,000 but is open to offers. we didnt buy it because we couldnt find a dock for it.if you need more info gimme a call.

Quote Originally Posted by 42gibson View Post
    i have a friend with 302 fords in his 55 kingscraft and is very satisfied with them. jamie, there is a 55 kingscraft on barron lake in ky for sale. we looked at it this summer. it has 454's with 500 hours and a new generator with warranty left. he's asking 45,000 but is open to offers. we didnt buy it because we couldnt find a dock for it.if you need more info gimme a call.
    I think I have seen that one on craigslist. I wasn't impressed with the finish job on the Glendenning controls. I imagine that thing would drink the gas pretty quickly.

+ Reply to Thread