View Full Version : who can tell me where to find it.

10-15-2013, 08:19 PM
IM looking for a trough to divert the roof water. Our roof has the notches. Id like to find a material some what flexible that might with stand a little abuse but pop back into place. All that I have ever seen are out of metal. Who ever convinced boaters the season is over labor day wkend Your are the greatest.

10-15-2013, 08:35 PM
Google "RV gutter spout", there are several types out there. In a pinch I'd try to make some out of PVC pipe.