after installing a household commode on the HB, (replaced a straight drop), so now I want to add a charcoal in line vent filter from my holding tank. My question is the present 1 1/2 inch vent pipe, that's a rigged mount. no movement or play in this line. Would I be able to make the coupling with those rubber type clamps that are secured much like a hose clamp. IM looking to get a little wiggle room when putting the (homemade charcoal in line filter) in place?