I heard of at least two very bad marina fires during the three winter storms that went through last week. Stuff like this keeps me up at night. The most common cause is improper and/or unattended space heaters. Most slip rental contracts prohibit space heaters, but enforcement is almost impossible.

Patoka Lake, Indiana:
https://www.wdrb.com/news/wdrb-video...0b67c278d.html

Beaver Lake, Arkansas:
https://www.5newsonline.com/article/...9-07b84ea3f66c

Meridith Marina, New Hampshire:
https://www.laconiadailysun.com/news...1a63b776f.html