houseboat magazine
Your Ultimate Online Houseboating Resource
Welcome to Houseboat Magazine
Contact UsAdvertise

AFTERMARKET MANUFACTURERS BROKERS FORUMS

The House Boat Forum will be closing soon. New posting has been disabled.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Contacting Pluckebaum

Contacting Pluckebaum

Does anybody know if there's been general difficulty in getting in touch with Pluckebaum lately or if it's just me?

Their website has both a telephone number and a contact form (though no email). I've attempted the contact form, only to find that their captcha has a problem and won't accept any answer, correct or otherwise. So I can't make the form go through.

I tried phoning, reached an answering machine, left a message, and haven't had a response. That was about two weeks ago.

I'm starting to get worried that maybe they've stopped building and I never heard about it. Or just that I'm personally doomed never to be able to get their attention.

Anybody know a way to reach them that gets an answer? Or, failing that, does anyone know what's going on that explains why no communication form actually works?

Many thanks!

Have you tried calling them?
    502-228-0111

Here is the website
    https://www.pluckebaum.com

Quote Originally Posted by BananaTom View Post
    Have you tried calling them?
    502-228-0111

Here is the website
    https://www.pluckebaum.com
    Thanks. I've already tried phoning them... I got a voicemail and left a message asking to be contacted. It's been several weeks and I've had no response from them.

Also already tried the website. It has a contact form that I filled out and tried to send, but their captcha is messed up so that even when I do it correctly it doesn't accept it. (I can tell for sure that is not just me getting it repeatedly wrong, because it has a slightly different way of saying you got it wrong when you get it right. It's weird.)

I appreciate the attempt! I'll probably just try to phone again in the absence of anything else anybody can tell me, but I was hoping that someone who might already have one of their boats had a direct email address (without going through that form) or know how to get a reply from their voicemail.

So what is it you are looking for?

What kind of contact information am I looking for, do you mean? Or what information am I looking for from Pluckebaum if I reach them? I want to talk to them about having a houseboat built for my family, but I can't reach them in any way that gets an answer. I'm looking for any form of communication with them that will actually get through and receive a response. So far, that doesn't appear to be their contact form (which, due to a technical error, doesn't get through to them) or their phone number (which might be getting through but which hasn't yet been answered).

If anyone has succeeded at reaching a live human being at Pluckebaum lately, by any means whatever, could you tell me how you achieved it? Or possibly pass on a message for me asking them to contact me? Thank you so much. I'm sorry, I know this looks stupid, I just really think they are probably the builder we want but I can't reach them to ask about the project.

Ok, now I get it, you have made a good choice in boats to choose from. Sometimes people are looking for information on an existing boat, I thought this might be the case.

+ Reply to Thread