The Boatmister Misting System helps boaters beat the heat, creating a fine cooling mist that drops on deck temperatures as much as 30 degrees instantly.
The easy-to-install 12-volt system attaches with mounting clips and straps to any bimini top or rail.
A unique booster pump draws only 1 amp, but delivers 150 psi of misting power at the rate of about a (US) gallon of fresh water per hour. The quick-disconnect misting line, T-connectors, and misting nozzles make for quick adjustment or disassembly.
The system is sold ready to use out of the box with a lighter plug and 5-gallon fold-able water container. It can also be installed for permanent use by tapping into onboard fresh water and electrical systems.
The BoatMister Misting System standard kit includes:
• 150psi pressurizing pump with Mounting Bracket
• 25 ft Black Misting Line (¼” small diameter)
• 7 ft red water inlet tubing with screened weighted anchor
• 5 Misting Nozzles with T-connector Push to Connect Fittings for easy adjustment
• 5 Bimini Mounting Clips to attach nozzle to top
• 12v power plug
• Pre/post 10” inline sediment filters
* Also available: onboard water source quick T-connector and 7 gallon water container.
Choose from SMALL - Bimini/Runabout/Fishing Boats ($US 299), MEDIUM - Pontoon/Cruisers ($US 349) or LARGE - Houseboats, Yachts ($US 399).
For more information, (including videos) about the BoatMister Misting System, visit www.boatmisters.com or call 1+530.295.8026.